USA Kilts has been designing custom tartans since 2003. Many of which have become widely known across the US, such as our Firefighters Memorial and Law Enforcement Memorial tartans. In addition, we have created new and original designs for many individuals and bagpipe bands across the country. If you have an idea for a new tartan -- for yourself, your family, or your organization -- we can help you create a solid and attractive design you will be proud to wear.
What you get:
"Consultation" means whatever work or communication is most effective in getting you to your tartan goal. It may mean time spent e-mailing with you, on the phone or time spent by us actually designing your tartan for you. You can come to us with a design you are looking for a bit of help with or you can just tell us what colors you like and let us create the design. Or anything in between. You choose how you'd like to work with us. We keep it simple by just charging a basic hourly rate.
Please see our price structure below:
2 hours of assistance: $150
4 hours of assistance: $300
Complete Design + Registration: $500
Things to keep in mind:
* This service product is for assistance and consulting ONLY. Your purchase here does not cover the cost of having a tartan woven, having kilts made from the cloth, or other products. We can advise you on all those options later, as you desire.
* Extensive consultations may require additional payment if the time goes over the allotted amount you initially paid. In other words, if you pay for two hours, but we spend three on your project, you will be billed for that time.
* We work within the stock-supported colors of the House of Edgar tartan mill in Scotland, who are our primary resource if you decide to get your tartan woven. However, we can dye to match any color. Additional charges may apply.
* Payment must be made before we start any work.
- Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review