Do you need a swatch of a wool tartan for color matching purposes for your wedding? Would you like to see a piece of the cloth before committing to a full kilt? Order a swatch of cloth!
Things to Note:
1) Wool Swatches are ordered from the mills in the UK, so swatch orders will take 2 - 4 weeks to ship. Please factor that in when working on a deadline.
2) We offer swatches as a service for the purposes of color matching and to making decisions about kilt purchases. As such, we do not guarantee any particular size or how they are cut. Each mill cuts swatches to different dimensions. If you need a small piece of cloth for a project, we'd advise you order a yard of material (not a swatch) to ensure you have enough.
3) If you order a swatch and later purchase a kilt in that tartan, you can request a refund of your swatch price once you place the kilt order.
ReviewsAdd Your Review
- Tartan swatches Cameron W.
Value Quality PriceWhat can I say. The fabric swatches definitely help in trying to decide which tartan is best for a kilt.
(Posted on 10/23/2020)
- Fantastic Quality SpicyNiblet
Price Value QualityI recently ordered a swatch of my Beloved's tartan. The colors are gorgeous and the quality of the fabric is outstanding! I look forward to purchasing his kilt in the near future. (Posted on 10/1/2020)
- Color options Allen
Price Value QualityI wanted to compare two of the same tartan from different mills, so I purchased swatches. The thumbnail on the website doesn't do them justice. Both were vibrant and beautiful. (Posted on 8/13/2020)
- 100% will order more! Perfect
Quality Price ValueThe quality, softness and durability of the tartan fabric I swatched was excellent. The colors were exact, the patterning was flawless and vibrant. The search was easy, the shipping was quicker than expected, very very satisfied. (Posted on 7/10/2020)
- amazing rayna
Quality Price Valuecolors are beautiful!!! i`m so exited to order my kilt now..but i wanted to know what i was getting as far as color,and weight of fabric...these guys have been super about responding to questions and are so helpful...cantwait to make my big order!!! (Posted on 7/5/2020)
- Decision Making Must Aaron in GR
Quality Price ValueI bought several swatches with different tartans that reflected aspects of my paternal line's history. I then showed them to friends and family getting both a knee-jerk reaction and then explaining the meaning behind each. It was very useful. They are not uniform in shape and size. (Posted on 7/1/2020)
- Gunn Muted Greg
Quality Price ValueThe Cloth is Devine! The Swatch is Representative of the Tartan! Quick Delivery and Good Packaging!! (Posted on 5/29/2020)
- Nice Service GregW
Quality Price ValueQuick and Easy. They readily corrected a size I mistakenly made on the order.
I'll be ordering a kilt shortly! (Posted on 3/6/2020)
- Overall very Good Paul
Price Value QualityThe site price is very good. What made it expensive was the delivery cost. Will look at making a trip to the US to pick up for my next item. (Posted on 1/27/2020)
- Looks great, however Chad
Quality Price ValueI recently ordered swatches of the three different "shadow" tartans listed here. while the quality was what I expected I cant tell If two of them are the same. No biggie. I still will purchase a full kilt when the time is right (Posted on 11/29/2019)
Write Your Own Review
You May Also Like:<