Do you need a swatch of a wool tartan for color matching purposes for your wedding? Would you like to see a piece of the cloth before committing to a full kilt? Order a swatch of cloth!
Things to Note:
1) Wool Swatches are ordered from the mills in the UK, so swatch orders will take 2 - 4 weeks to ship. Please factor that in when working on a deadline.
2) We offer swatches as a service for the purposes of color matching and to making decisions about kilt purchases. As such, we do not guarantee any particular size or how they are cut. Each mill cuts swatches to different dimensions. If you need a small piece of cloth for a project, we'd advise you order a yard of material (not a swatch) to ensure you have enough.
3) If you order a swatch and later purchase a kilt in that tartan, you can request a refund of your swatch price once you place the kilt order.
ReviewsAdd Your Review
- Surprising Differences Shane
Price Value QualityI oredered eight swatches in different tartans, from different mills, in wool and pv so I could evaluate the look and hand of the fabric. There really is no other way to get an accurate "feel" for what it is unless you can go into the store and touch it yourself. (Posted on 11/9/2021)
- True Color BradP
Value Quality PriceThe swatch of tartan was well prepared and packaged providing a good look at the true color versus what’s shown on a computer screen. (Posted on 11/1/2021)
- Wool Tartan Swatch-Donegal Amy D
Price Value QualityI ordered a tartan swatch of County Donegal to place in a birthday gift for my husband. This was perfect! Beautiful and shipped quickly. I can't wait to see my husband in the kilt! (Posted on 8/27/2021)
- Superb Quality JJW
Price Value QualityI ordered three separate swatches for projects which arrived together, despite being from different mills. The names of each were attached, which was a good touch. All were of superb quality, rich colors, great texture, and woven nicely. Well pleased. (Posted on 8/19/2021)
- Poor delivery/no delivery Janlike
Price Value QualityCan't evaluate a product I have NOT received. (Posted on 8/13/2021)
- Nice! ronald
Price Value QualityMuch larger than I expected, gave me a good idea of what the kilt sett would like not just a small patch of a couple of colors. (Posted on 8/5/2021)
- Perfect way to judge the tartan Debra
Value Quality PriceNo better way to select an invaluable wardrobe piece! (Posted on 7/2/2021)
- Tartan Swatches D.C.
Price Value QualityWhat can I say. This is one of the only ways of being able to see, feel and show how tartans will look like with certain kilt jackets, shirts or other garments. Make sure when you do get some, view them in different lighting situations; Incandescent, fluorescent, daylight-evening light and full sunlight. (Posted on 6/17/2021)
- Quality. Dan
Quality Price ValueQuality. Good service. I'm happy! (Posted on 4/29/2021)
- Good size Stephen
Price Value QualityI ordered two swatches from the Lochcarron mill in the Baillie tartan and they are both beautiful. The size was much larger than expected and gave me a good idea of how this fabric will look and feel. (Posted on 4/21/2021)
Write Your Own Review
You May Also Like:<