Our mission is to educate and guide our customers, helping them to honor and represent their Celtic heritage properly and proudly.
At USA Kilts, our dedication to setting the bar high began when our company was establihed in 2003. Today, these core principles remain the pillars our compnay rests upon:
1. Speed: When an item is in stock, we ship it out within 24 hours. We keep our custom order turnaround time to a minimum and we offer a "rush option" on kilts. We aim to get your product to you as quickly as possible. If there's an issue with availability of a product or our stated timeframe, we’ll inform you within 24 hours of your order being placed.
2. Communication: We make it a goal to reply to all email inquiries, within 12 hours. Our knowledgeable staff answers questions on our toll free number during business hours (and often before or after hours). If you have a question about a product, we'll take time to answer it personally, because your questions are important.
3. Value: When you buy from us, you can rest assured knowing that we offer the best quality products we can find for a reasonable price. We won't carry "cheap" items you'll have to replace in a few months. As kilt wearers, we test all the product lines we carry before selling them to customers.
4. Customer Service: Simply put, we treat customers the way we’d like to be treated. We want you to have a flawless shopping experience with us so that you spread the word about USA Kilts. If that means double checking a kilt length that seems short before starting a kilt, we’ll give you a call. If we have to mail out a button because your vest lost one after 2 years, we’ll pop it in the mail that day. We aim to build a loyal customer base through personal & exceptional service.
5. Truth & Accuracy: We strive to make sure our product descriptions accurately describe our products and our pictures are detailed enough to show you what the product really looks like. We feel that the easiest way for us to make sure our customers enjoy our products is to be accurate in our descriptions and honest about their attributes. We want our customers to understand exactly what they are purchasing so that they are happy with the product they receive.
We aim to be the best kilt company there is, bar none. If you have a suggestion on how we can improve our service, we would love to hear from you.